If you find yourself needing to manually assign referrals to subscribers, you’re rare. You’re special. And you’ve come to the right place.
There are very limited instances in which you’ll ever need to do this, and it’s most likely to happen when an advocate has emailed you to say they referred someone, it didn’t track for some reason, and this person isn’t showing up in their referral count.
Why would it happen?
Again, it’s rare, but it’s possible that there was an issue with the setup and by the time it sorted itself out, some referrals fell through the cracks.
If none of your referrals are tracking, click here to troubleshoot that problem instead.
But if only one or two haven't tracked, you can assign them manually.
Here's how to do this.
1. Go to your SparkLoop account and click on Subscribers and go to the Advocates tab.
2. Click on the advocate's email address.
3. Hover over Actions and select Assign referral.
4. On the pop-up, type in the email address you'd like to assign to this advocate.
5. Select Assign as referral.